Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Porsius Mars
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Porsius Mars

UT : French Canadian.

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Team Fortress 2 has gone free!

Anyone who plays TF2 can give their steam names here btw Smile

Tf2 is an fps created by Valve for the PC. It introduced class based fps games. It consists of 9 different classes all required to form a good team. Each class plays it's own role to win the team dependent game. The goal is to capture points, capture the flag or bring a train to it's station. I recommend this game (it is now free to play if you buy it on steam which was made by valve). Many items and weapons can be crafted or earned for each class. My favorite class is the spy which is a master of stealth and has the power to become temporarily invisible or to disguise as an enemy class and infiltrate the enemy base. He even has an item that can fake his own death and drop a fake corpse when in reality you are just invisible. The spy has underpowered weapons but with his stealth he can have a devastating effect. His knife can provide an instant kill from behind. You should definitely get this game on steam (a game store that downloads games). If you do feel free to add me on steam and we can play. This is by far my favorite online game. It does have a cartoonish style, however it fits very well.

So what do you think of TF2? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Aether
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Aether

UT : adm1n1str4t0ar!1!!

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

I think that smile in that block of text up there is a spy.

Discussed.
Back to top Go down
http://jiggmin.com/forum/member.php?u=3034 http://jiggmin.com/forum/blog.php?u=3034 http://saprox.deviantart.com/
Flybird
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Flybird

UT : Flying Bird

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 pm

I've never played it. I was going to, but my internet sucks so I can't download it. :c
Back to top Go down
skyy0731
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
skyy0731

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

THE ENGINEER IS A SPY!

Steam: skyy0731
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1