Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazeth
Small Fry
Small Fry
Blazeth

UT : Just another wolf in the

What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? Empty
PostSubject: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 am

Read the title okay.

I like FMK better.
Back to top Go down
Flybird
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Flybird

UT : Flying Bird

PostSubject: Re: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 am

I actually really really really liked FMK's layout. It was simple and easy to understand. But you also need to remember this forum runs off of phpBB. They are both different.
I've always liked MyBB better because it is less cluttered. phpBB just seems very unorganized and not very welcoming.
Though I still do like how Spud Forums looks. c:
Back to top Go down
Ferent
Small Fry
Small Fry
Ferent

UT : Ultimate Bubble

PostSubject: Re: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 am

That NES controller was FABULOUS!
Back to top Go down
http://dagames.wap.sh/
Flybird
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Flybird

UT : Flying Bird

PostSubject: Re: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Ferent wrote:
That NES controller was FABULOUS!

It was, wasn't it. Haha
Funny thing about that logo. I actually did the finishing touches on it while in the car and actually uploaded the image while stopped in a Hardies drive through. I also put it on the site as we began to drive away.
We were on our way to help our Grandma move. :p
Back to top Go down
mariokirby
Small Fry
Small Fry
mariokirby

UT : Doctor Spy

PostSubject: Re: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 am

Like I predicted, I easily forgot about Spud Forums and I am sorry everyone, but I am here now. First thing I clicked was Discussion section and I saw this thread.

I like the layout of both forums, but I do think MyBB was a little more user friendly than PHPBB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?   What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What style site do you like better, FMK Gaming or SF?
Page 1 of 1