Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lucas

UT : King BlueBird

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm

YAYNEWANNOUNCEMENT!

We are sad to say, that FMK Gaming Forums has come to a close. It will no longer be running for several reasons. You can read up on my JV blog here: http://jiggmin.com/entries/77597-FMK-Gaming-is-Closed-%28Announcement%29

The FMK YouTube channel will still be up and running with new updates, and new videos. I will be uploading one today.

On a lighter note, we have all agreed to restart SF. We are starting to advertise again and we are starting to post again. Any referalls would be appreciated. Also, sign ups for OPERATION SPUD FORUMS is still on. Also, Flybird has been promoted to admin for obvious reasons.

Good day to you all!
Back to top Go down
Zelexion
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Zelexion

UT : The Sword of Hope

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:07 pm

It's nice to see that Spud will be active again!
Back to top Go down
Flybird
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Flybird

UT : Flying Bird

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Really hope this works out! c:
Back to top Go down
Crystalina
Small Fry
Small Fry
Crystalina

UT : The Angel Girl

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 am

Been here in the past, never actually registered to the site, but here I am, hoping this will be a great and friendly community!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jiggmin.com/forums.php
Sponsored content

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Spud Discussion-
Jump to: