Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

SF Member Era Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

UT : A little of your time

SF Member Era Guide Empty
PostSubject: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Never saw one of these and the whole Era concept intrigued me, so I did some research. Thanks to Lucas for information concerning the purpose of the Member Eras.

Information may be inaccurate, please state if so.

The first Era is the Alpha Era.

The Alpha Era consists of members who joined the forums during the first few weeks of construction.

It started on August 27th 2010 with the creation of the forum by the head administrator Lucas. It ended with the joining of administrator skyy0731 on September 30th 2010. Eight members joined during the Alpha Era.

Significant Members Who Joined in the Alpha Era:
- Lucas (Administrator)
- skyy0731 (Administrator)
- DaBozz23 (Former Administrator)

The second Era is the Beta Era.

The Beta Era consists of members who joined the forum for about a month after the Alpha Era.

It officially started on October 2nd 2010 with the joining of current moderator Gravy Train. It ended on October 31st 2010 with the joining of 13hockey. Twelve members joined during the Beta Era.

Significant Members Who Joined in the Beta Era:
- Gravy Train (Moderator)
- xxKay (Global Moderator)
- Aether (Administrator)

The third Era is the New World Era.

The New World Era was an active era after the Beta Era in which many members posted.

It officially started on November 4th 2010 with the joining of Emma.B.7. It ended on April 24th 2011 with the joining of <Null>. Fifteen members joined during the New World Era.

Significant Members Who Joined in the New World Era:
- Zelexion (Global Moderator)
- Porsius Mars (Moderator)

The fourth Era is The Reviving.

The Reviving was an era when activity climaxed after a long period of inactivity.

It officially started on June 19th 2011 with the joining of Crossbones. It ended on June 8th 2012 with the joining of MrSplashBack. Twenty-nine members joined during The Reviving. Two members who joined in this timeframe are different, as explained in the below quote:

Lucas wrote:
About the Persius/Porsius Mars thing. The reason she has the New World Era is because her first account was made during the New World Era. So I transferred over all of the stats.

EDIT: The couple of members (including iSpeakUp) weren't labeled for an unknown reason. I gave them their proper era. I'm not sure how this would occur since I have it set to automatically label user's eras when their account is made.

Significant Members Who Joined in The Reviving:
- Flybird (Administrator)

The fifth Era is the Grave Era.

The Grave Era was the time when Spud Forums was considered dead. Activity ceased for nearly a year.

It officially started on August 16th 2012 with the joining of slowbrock. It ended on January 12th 2013 with the joining of wertyuipo. Thirteen members joined during the Grave Era.
SenorBUGZ is labelled under The Reviving although he joined during the Grave Era. It is thought he had a former account.

Significant Members Who Joined in the Grave Era:
- Webbi (Forum Volunteer)

The sixth and current era is The Reviving II.

The Reviving II was a period of high activity that was triggered by the death of the FMK Gaming Forums. It marked the sudden end to the Grave Era, as the previous record of most members online was broken.

It was announced on January 12th 2013. It officially started on January 15th 2013 with the joining of Blazeth.

Significant Members Who Joined in The Reviving II:
-N/A

Last edited by Webbi on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://doubleth1nk.deviantart.com
Lucas
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lucas

UT : King BlueBird

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

About the Persius thing. The reason she has the New World Era is because her first account was made during the New World Era. So I transferred over all of the stats.

EDIT: The couple of members (including iSpeakUp) weren't labeled for an unknown reason. I gave them their proper era. I'm not sure how this would occur since I have it set to automatically label user's eras when their account is made.

Last edited by Lucas on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Lucas wrote:
About the Persius thing. The reason she has the New World Era is because her first account was made during the New World Era. So I transferred over all of the stats.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Le update!
Back to top Go down
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm

A note is that I counted the beginning of the era as the first member to join, this isn't always necessarily true with the eras with months of inactivity between them.
Back to top Go down
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Update
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lucas

UT : King BlueBird

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Webbi wrote:
Update

Loving these updates. Keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Webbi
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
Webbi

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:05 am

Random Bamf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SF Member Era Guide   SF Member Era Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SF Member Era Guide
Page 1 of 1