Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

best free PC game ever!!

Go down 
2 posters

like it? hate it? Rate it!
i love it!
best free PC game ever!! I_vote_lcap50%best free PC game ever!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
it's a good game.
best free PC game ever!! I_vote_lcap0%best free PC game ever!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it's an average game.
best free PC game ever!! I_vote_lcap50%best free PC game ever!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
i don't like it that much.
 0% [ 0 ]
it sucks.
 0% [ 0 ]
this is the worst game ever made in history of asian game making ever.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
skyy0731
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
skyy0731

best free PC game ever!! Empty
PostSubject: best free PC game ever!!   best free PC game ever!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:27 pm

dungeon fighter online<-- link
---
about it.
the website is pretty self explanatory but the game is really just like streetfighter with a 3-dISH more thing. you can move up and down not like HALO or CoD or anything. You mostly play with other people to defeat enemies. you CAN go PvP but not until your level 10+, but people under around lvl 20 just run away and spam you if they can in PvP. it sounds un-original and not that fun but i can't explain it that well.. it's like if you take maplestory, and give it epic pills and cool 'roids. its not as cartoony or kiddish either. mostly 13+ of age plays it.
---
Download.
the download takes SOOO LOOONG!!! took me about 3 minutes to get the set-up downloaded and started but then it took like 4 hours to download it on a notebook computer. to start the game you have to goto the website so have it bookmark'd. if they update it you don't have to re-download it but it takes like 20 minutes to start up again.
---
IMPORTANT!!!
!!!! when you first download it or EVER get the message that the game cannot start and it says (COMMON ERROR) at the end, you just goto START> CONTROL PANEL> ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS> DFO* and re-download it form the site, not the start button. this happens often, hence the (common error). for Macs i have no idea how to un-install it, for i don't use mac, my dad does.
---
Korean and japanese versions get updated months earlier but it's *obviously* in asian letter. translators don't help because sign-up needs some code given at birth like your zip code or first numbers of your phone number. just... korean version. >_< they have more of everything.
Back to top Go down
xxKay
Forum Volunteer
Forum Volunteer
xxKay

UT : OHJOYPLZ

best free PC game ever!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: best free PC game ever!!   best free PC game ever!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

DFO is alright, I played it for a while now, sorta stopped playing, but it's still on my computer.
Edit: a while as in a while back in the beginning of summer.
Back to top Go down
http://kayxx.blogspot.com http://kayxx.blogspot.com http://xxKayliu.deviantart.com

best free PC game ever!!
Page 1 of 1