Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPet ShopRegisterLog in

Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazeth
Small Fry
Small Fry
Blazeth

UT : Just another wolf in the

Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review Empty
PostSubject: Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review   Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

This is a review on the so-far, not-so popular Wii U.

Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review UCmZn4V
Before I start, let me clarify that I don't own a Wii U. I must also clarify however that this and just about every other review over things I do not own and have yet to play are mainly based around research, and what I think.
Anyway...
The Wii U is once again, a new, risky, console style. That's one thing I love about Nintendo, they're willing to take chances. It is definitely different than anything I've ever seen. I mean, if there is anything to compare it to, I guess it's possibly a DS, but that's it.

It is very unique being a touch-screen home-console, something never done before. Not to mention it's crazy button style. But oddly enough, from what I hear, it's very comfortable and doesn't feel like to much of a stretch. I have heard complaints of the controller's charger area however, it's somewhat in the way.

Controller rating: 8/10

The system itself is what's really good though, I mean it powers the whole thing. Anyway, it's outside of the console itself is okay, nothing wrong with it. It has a very unique to Nintendo online system. You can send messages to each other, there's boards to ask for help, in certain games you can say things about certain things. The only real problem I have is that you can't chat in parties.

System rating: 7.5/10

Games are vital to the Wii U, and honestly it's a bit unfair to judge them yet....but I am anyway. :3
The two games I am really mainly going to judge are New Super Mario Bros. Wii U and Nintendo Land, being the two only "big" games so far.
Both are unique in their own ways. NSMBU is very nostalgic as it is much Like Super Mario World. How much is their to say, it's an improved SMW, that's all I could ask for.
Nintendo Land is great, it not only shows off the Wii U's capabilities but it also is a lot of fun on some mini games.

Those two games' ratings: 9/10; Overall: 7/10

That's it for Wii U.

I'd recommend it for any young kids' looking to have fun or even some hardcore gamers. The Wii U looks to have many more "M" games, that actually look quite fun with releases like "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" and "ZombiU" looking enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lucas

UT : King BlueBird

Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review   Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Great! I have Scribblenauts Unlimited, which is also a very fun game to play.
Also, the Wii U has around 4.5 million sales, which is pretty cool :3
Back to top Go down

Blazey's Game Reviews -- Week 0.5 -- Day 2 -- SPECIAL Wii U Review
Page 1 of 1